Saturday, November 3, 2007

Saturday november 3rd-palm beach


the northerly winds have now been blowing for weeks now,i have lost count.it is definately not good fishing weather at all.Decided i needed an excersize paddle out to a close reef.Palm beach on the gold coast.The launch was terrible,and a wind over 15-20knots northerly.The water is freezing cold and unfishable...i was surprised that i even managed two small tailor,which are going to go down as bait...hopefully to use when the pelagics are around!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Couta,

I have tried to send you a PM on AKFF but it's stuck in my outbox :-( - PM reads as follows. Let me know if you are interested in catching up for a fish..

Thanks for the advice re the livebaits etc. I would really like the opportunity to go for a fish with you and see how you rig etc. I have saturday set-aside for fishing activities - if you are going out would you be keen to catch up?

I don't care where we go, so happy to tag along with you if it's no trouble.

Cheers
Stevecan.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.